Former Philadelphia District Attorney Lynne Abraham is running to become the Democratic nominee for Mayor of Philadelphia in 2015.
The campaign is hiring campaign fundraising staff immediately. Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required. This job is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates, December 2014 graduates, and others who are interested in pursuing a career in Democratic politics or looking for a once in a lifetime experience.
Lynne served as District Attorney for Philadelphia from 1991 until 2010, and previously served as both a Judge of the Court of Common Pleas and as head of the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority
For those enthusiastic about electing Lynne Abraham as the next Mayor of Philadelphia, this is an ideal opportunity!
• Traveling and working directly with the Candidates
• Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
• Compiling and analyzing data, research
• Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to write clearly and concisely
• Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
• Have proven organizational skills
• Be personable and enjoy working with others
• Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
• Ideally, have database experience
To apply, e-mail resume to: lori@FundraisingFMG.com