Posted by the Career Enrichment Network
Interested in searching for internships, receiving feedback on your resume, meeting with a Career Enrichment Network staff member, or viewing upcoming professional development events? Register with Network Symplicity and update your account!
We recommend completing the following steps to make sure you are on track for the new school year:
- Update your Network Symplicity profile – GPA, semester classification, majors and minors, and intended graduation semester and year.
- Update your resume with any new activities, revised GPA, updated objective statement, etc.
- Apply for Fall 2015 internships and start searching for Spring and Summer 2016 opportunities under the Jobs tab in your Network Symplicity account.
- Revise any Job Search Agents you have created to automatically search for positions posted in Network Symplicity based on your current interests and availability.
- Add any summer internships to your Network Symplicity profile (Click on My Internship and/or Research Information link on the right side of the main page of your account.).
- Schedule an appointment with a Network staff member if you have questions or need assistance with your application materials, internship search, or career goals.
- View our calendar of events throughout the semester for upcoming workshops, career fairs, & more!
Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network staff are looking forward to working with you this year; please contact us with questions about any of our programs.