Insurance Agency Seeks Sales/Customer Service Representative to Join Our Team!
Are you DRIVEN & a TEAM Player? Are you GOAL-ORIENTED, SELF-MOTIVATED and want your INCOME to reflect your EXTRA EFFORTS? Are you outgoing and customer-focused?
Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Nationwide independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
- Previous Success in Sales, Customer Service, Banking or Marketing
- Property/Casualty Licensed or ability to obtain license quickly
- High integrity, strong work ethic, loves to learn, passionate about achieving great results, as well as doing what is right for clients, intelligent, energetic, and gets along well with others
- Must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service and strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Experienced in a variety of computer applications.
- Ability to multi-task
Duties May Include:
- Selling new business and reaching mutually agreed upon sales goals
- Quoting insurance plans and preparing proposals
- Building relationships with clients, prospecting for new clients, probing to discover needs (asking questions and listening), closing sales for all lines (auto, fire)
- Calling prospects/clients to offer products or schedule appointments
- Developing marketing opportunities to increase sales on specific products
- Creating and implementing a referral generating program
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Excellent communication skills. Service includes, but is not limited to responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability. eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
Full time, paid vacation, retirement, short and long term disability, salary plus commissions and opportunity for bonus.
- The following licenses are preferred or the candidate must have the ability obtain the license(s) quickly: Property and Casualty License – we will help with training to get your licenses
An equal opportunity employer.
Nationwide agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Nationwide agents’ employees are not employees of Nationwide Insurance Companies. This position is with a Nationwide independent contractor agent, not with Nationwide Insurance Companies. Nationwide agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a Nationwide agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a Nationwide agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for Nationwide Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular Nationwide Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
For confidential consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org