We hope you are having a great summer! We wanted to take a minute to check-in with you and give you a few tips to make sure you are making the most of the rest of your summer and preparing for the fall semester!
Here are a few things you can do:
- Tell us about your summer internships! All you have to do is complete this form (it should only take you about 2 minutes!).
- Apply for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 internships under the Jobs tab in your Network Symplicity account.
- Register for LA 401, our 1 credit professional development course for Liberal Arts students in fall 2017. This course will help with your job/internship search, resume/cover letters, networking, interviewing, & much more!
- Learn more about your unique combination of strengths by requesting a code and completing the StrengthsFinder on-line assessment.
- Submit your application for enrichment funds if you need support for a fall 2017 internship, research experience, or global experience. Fall applications will begin to be reviewed in mid-July.
- Update your resume in Network Symplicity with any new activities, revised GPA, etc. We are in the office all summer reviewing resumes!
- Schedule an appointment with us in Network Symplicity for the beginning of the semester. The fall semester is a busy one with Fall Career Days & other major events. Get ahead of the game by meeting with a staff member in our office!
- Follow us on social media – follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for updates on career related events, deadlines, news, & more!
Also, make sure to relax and enjoy the rest of your summer!