Vanguard – University and Recruiting Partnerships Coordinator
To apply or read this full posting, visit the Nittany Lion Career Network.
Join a team whose passion is identifying and recruiting great talent. The University and Recruiting Partnerships Coordinator supports the recruiting initiatives of entry- to MBA-level talent through logistical and administrative support of the Vanguard Talent Acquisition department’s objectives. Apply
if you like team collaboration and helping aspiring professionals reach their career goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates Vanguard’s participation in job fairs, national conferences, college and diversity career fairs, on-campus and on-site (for diversity) interview schedules and employer information sessions.
- Makes necessary reservations and coordinates recruiter and business line participation.
- Gathers and prepares appropriate materials for use at recruiting events.
- Acts as point of contact for college, university and professional recruiting organizations, specifically for the successful coordination of all events through facilitation of conference calls and site visits. This would also include the development of new relationships in support of talent acquisition strategy.
- Research potential partnerships with new professional organizations to fulfill current hiring needs/trends
- Supports research and compiles data to ensure compatibility with Vanguard’s hiring requirements.
- Responsible for tracking the hiring data and successes of university and partnership events
- Responds to phone and written inquiries (e.g. Application process, Vanguard Career Events, etc.) from internal and external clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Administers and maintains employment recruiting schedules for colleges, partnerships and other internal business partners using appropriate tools.
- Organizes, tracks, and distributes resumes to appropriate employment contacts.
- Works with University and Recruiting Partnerships administrators and specialist in support of the attraction strategy for targeted schools and organizations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum two years general experience and one year industry/technology.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and to complete multiple, diverse assignments.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of social media tools and techniques used in the marketplace.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Crew member must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Items may include recruitment displays, suitcases, boxes of recruitment materials. Overtime required during peak/busy times.