Salveson Stetson Group, Inc. (SSG) was established in Wayne, Pennsylvania in 1996 by the two company founders and officers, John Salveson and Sally Stetson. As a multi-specialty executive recruitment practice, we provide services to a broad range of clients from various industries including pharmaceuticals, healthcare, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional services and non-profit organizations. We have several specialty practices including human resources, finance, clinical/scientific and general management. We are a member of IIC Partners, a top 10 global, retained executive search organization, with 54 offices in 36 countries. In 2017, we were named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms by Forbes Magazine.
Our vision is to sustain a firm that:
- Develops and nurtures long-term client relationships based on trust and mutual benefit.
- Fosters a work environment that is professionally engaging, respectful, financially rewarding and fun.
Position Description: The Junior Associate is an integral member of our search/project teams. The Associate will work on multiple projects/teams and will work together with a Client Manager and a Recruiter to bring each search/project to a successful conclusion. Working with the search team, this individual will help to develop a search strategy, conduct research to identify target companies, appropriate resources, potential sources and prospective candidates. In addition to research, the position will involve initial outreach to potential candidates (via email), candidate scheduling and involvement in all phases of the search process. The position is based in Wayne, PA.
- Some exposure or experience in an office environment which includes administrative, sales, research or data-oriented work is strongly preferred.
- A high level of comfort navigating web resources and internet tools.
- Flexibility and willingness to “wear a lot of hats” and perform a variety of duties some of which are administrative.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Send resumes to: Jennifer Prefontaine Prefontaine@ssgsearch.com
SSG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer