Looking for work or internship opportunities on campus this semester? Make sure to register for Network Symplicity to search for internship and other opportunities. Liberal Arts students are also encouraged to check the Penn State Jobs website for other work opportunities available on campus.
Here is a list of some current opportunities:
- Teaching Assistants (TAs) for Sociology 5 course: Interested in helping to teach a Sociology course at Penn State? Applications sought from undergraduate students interested in working as teaching assistants for SOC 5 (Social Problems) class in Fall 2017 and Spring 2018. Application details here.
- Network Assistant with Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network: The Career Enrichment Network is a dynamic office housed within the college of the Liberal Arts. We work with Liberal Arts undergraduate students on a variety of enrichment experiences, including internships, study abroad, research, career assessment programs, resume and cover letter reviews, etc. We are looking for a fall 2017 intern with afternoon availability to assist with a variety of projects. Application details in Network Symplicity.
- Web Design Assistant with Penn State Rock Ethics Institute: The Rock Ethics Institute is seeking an efficient, detail-oriented, self-motivated web design assistant to assist with the redesign of the institute website. Typical duties include organizing files for transferring content and communicating with the web design team. Qualified candidates must possess knowledge of web design and digital media, be a good communicator, & more. Application details here.
- Undergraduate Intern, Penn State University Libraries: The University Libraries in collaboration with World Campus seeks one intern to assist with World Campus library programs and initiatives. Namely, the student will help with development of online learning objects, video captioning, user experience, peer evaluation and maintenance of a Sites page. This student will work in close relationship with the Online Learning Librarian and an instructional designer. Application details here and in Network Symplicity.
- Lion Line Telephone Representatives with Penn State Office of Annual Giving: Lion Line telephone representatives are part of the division of Development and Alumni Relations at Penn State. Telephone representatives call alumni to promote academics, scholarships, student affairs, and overall university advancement. Application details in Network Symplicity.
- Coordinator Intern with Penn State Sustainability Institute: The Sustainability Institute is currently hiring to further the Institutes outreach and engagement strategy. A successful candidate must have a basic understanding of current sustainability issues and concepts, exceptional written and in-person communication skills and experience with campus entities such as UPUA, UPAC, and ASA. Application details in Network Symplicity.