This position is posted in Network Symplicity.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. Offers Global Internship Opportunity for Class of 2020 for 2017-2018
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is welcoming students in the class of 2020 the opportunity to apply for the Global Food Challenge Emerging Leaders for Food Security program.
Current freshman (sophomores during the 2017-2018 academic year) interested in exploring issues in agriculture and who are inspired to help solve the global food challenge are encouraged to apply for the program that runs from December 2017 through August 2018.
The fellowship offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain experience outside the classroom during the year-long program including:
- An 11-week paid summer internship in summer 2018
- Travel to Washington D.C. and a to-be-determined global destination as a part of the summer internship (included in the program)
- Working with a team, university mentors and Land O’Lakes employees to develop a proposal that solves a real-world agricultural issue for Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Participation in a number of special events between December 2017 and October 2018
- Serving as an ambassador for agriculture and the food industry
- Expected graduation date of May 2020 or December 2020
- Must be available for 11-week Summer Experience May – August 2018
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Apply August 24 – October 30, 2017
- Learn more and sign-up for the wait list: FoodChallenge.LandOLakesInc.com
- Students must submit a one-minute video that explains why they are a good fit for the internship and Land O’Lakes, why they are passionate about food security and/or agriculture, what skills they can bring to the team, etc.
- Contact Brandi DeVries, program manager, at FoodChallenge@LandOLakes.com