|Happy Thanksgiving! The semester is finishing up, and there are steps you can take to finish it strong!
Here are six things to do during Thanksgiving Break!
- Apply to the Liberal Arts Alumni Mentor Program to be matched with a mentor who can help you with skill development, career planning, and networking.
- Talk with your family about your plans to gain global experience in the new year. Applications are now open for summer 2018 and fall 2018 study abroad programs. Summer study abroad application deadline: February 1, 2018. Fall study abroad application deadline: March 1, 2018.
- Submit your application for enrichment funds if you need support for a Spring 2018 internship, research, or global experience. Priority deadline: December 1, 2017. We have a new online application system. Visit our website for more details on the application process.
- Get a handle on the strengths you can offer potential employers by taking the StrengthsFinder® on-line assessment.
- Save the date for upcoming events like our Careers in Counseling Lunch & Learn on December 7, 2017 (RSVP required in Network Symplicity), Summer Study Abroad Workshop on January 11, 2018, and Liberal Arts Career Week from January 22-26, 2018.
- Follow the Career Enrichment Network on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with the latest events, opportunities, and internship postings.
We look forward to seeing you upon your return to campus. Feel free to make an appointment to meet with a staff member to discuss internships, enrichment funding, mentoring, study abroad, and resume review!
Best wishes for a great break!
Career Enrichment Network Staff
Penn State University College of the Liberal Arts
101 Sparks Building
University Park, PA 16802
Tel: +1 814-865-1070
Fax: +1 814-863-3965