Congratulations on a great fall semester!
Winter break is a perfect time to catch up on some sleep, spend time with family and friends, AND prepare for the spring. Here are a few things you can do over break to prepare yourself for the spring:
- View our line-up of events for Liberal Arts Career Week, January 22-26, 2018. By participating in these employer and alumni panels, workshops, and networking events, you can learn the skills needed to embark on your career journey.
- Update your Network Symplicity profile – GPA, semester classification, and intended graduation semester and year.
- Update your resume with any new activities, revised GPA, etc. and upload it to your Network Symplicity account for review.
- Apply to be matched with a Liberal Arts alumni mentor! Work with your mentor to set goals, develop skills, gain new experiences, and network for the future.
- Talk with your family about your plans to gain global experience in the new year. Plan on attending our info session on 1/11 to learn about summer faculty-led study abroad options! Summer study abroad applications are due February 1, 2018.
- Apply for Spring 2018 internships and/or start searching for Summer 2018 opportunities in Network Symplicity.
- Request registration for the LA 495 internship course if you have a Spring 2018 internship and are interested in earning academic credit.
- Be sure to report any spring internship positions here.
- Submit an application for enrichment funds if you need support for a Spring 2018 internship, research experience, or global experience.
- Relax and enjoy your winter break!
Career Enrichment Network
Penn State University College of the Liberal Arts
101 Sparks Building
University Park, PA 16802
Tel: +1 814-865-1070
Fax: +1 814-863-3965