Cross Research is seeking an Associate to join our technology oriented equity research boutique. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to analyze company financials and industry macro trends while generating reports under the direction of a Senior Research Analyst. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining financial models and industry databases, drafting research reports, and preparing marketing presentations. In addition, the candidate will have the opportunity to attend meetings with executive management and industry conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in a business discipline with particular consideration given to those with relevant coursework in finance, accounting and economics
- Deep working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas succinctly
- Comfortable with the distillation of large volumes of often disparate financial and industry data points
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where evening and weekend work is sometimes required
- Passion for the equity markets and the technology industry
The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, inquisitive, self-starter with a strong work ethic who is able to work under tight deadlines. The Research Associate works under the supervision of a Senior Research Analyst who is responsible for developing financial forecasts and providing our institutional investors recommendations on particular stocks. Associates typically gain an in-depth understanding of the financial and operational issues within a particular sector, gaining valuable skills, knowledge, and relationships. The position will be located in Millburn, New Jersey.
To apply, send a resume and writing sample to: