The following internships are examples of positions that would qualify for funding through the Chapel Executive Internship Program. For more information about these postings or to submit your application, log into Network Symplicity.
Bayer – Communications Marketing Partnerships Intern
This position provides support for Bayer Corporation’s numerous Corporate Communications marketing partnerships (i.e., New York Red Bulls Soccer Club, Luke Bryan Farm Tour) in the United States. The individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the partnership, and will be an active participant in executing the various activation components and strategies of the partnership (logistics, communications, etc.). The individual will also assist as needed with executing the U.S. Executive Visibility External Communications plan. The position will report to the Executive Communications Specialist, U.S. Communications.
The primary responsibility of this role, Communications Marketing Partnerships Intern is to:
- Provide hands-on support for necessary partnership activation;
- Duties include event planning, event communications, event day program management, logistics and media relations;
- Draft internal and external communications related to all marketing partnerships;
- Perform external primary research into event, media and political opportunities to support the Executive Visibility Program;
- Develop new ideas and strategies to best utilize the various activation components of partnerships;
- Must be able to work approximately 15-20 hours per week.
NBC Universal Internship Opportunities
The NBCUniversal Campus 2 Career Internship Program offers one of the most competitive media opportunities in the industry. Named one of the Top 10 Internship Programs in 2012, we give students real life experience, robust learning opportunities in the classroom and on the job, and creative ways to network and meet fellow interns and employees.
We provide the tricks of the trade to take you from Campus 2 Career.
Verizon – Summer Marketing Internships
Verizon’s Marketing team helps to build brand awareness, expand our markets, and find ways to put the latest technology in our customers’ hands. This includes working with social and digital media, shaping the customer experience, dealing with public relations, developing product marketing, and lots more.
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Consumer & Marketplace Insights: Be a part of our customer, brand and product insights and market research efforts. Bring this together with data and analytics so that we truly understand our customer and can integrate that understanding into everything we do.
- Total Experience: Have an impact on how customers experience Verizon. Total Experience creates strategic direction and oversees development of all customer journeys. Designs are inspired by, and grounded in, customer data adding to our competitive advantage.
- Cultural Marketing: Bring a passion for what inspires millennial, multicultural and high-value audiences to create memorable experiences, products and messages. Collaborate with others like sales, customer service and technology along the way.
- Brand Creative: Take part in creative development and design excellence to ensure that our customers are getting a consistent experience across all touch points. This includes branding, advertising, stores, digital, and social media.
- Media Sponsorships & Digital Marketing: Create an innovative future for our media. Help design strategy to plan, buy and partner so that we grow our customer base and build customer engagement.
- Marketing Effectiveness: Work with standards and figure out how to measure impact. Marketing Effectiveness designs frameworks and marketing metrics to make sure that we are working efficiently and making transformations where necessary.
- Communications/Public Relations: Help articulate Verizon’s direction and commitment to customers, communities, and employees to create shared success. Be a part of making sure the messages, material and information people need reach them when they need it.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Work with the team that is dedicated to using Verizon’s best assets – our technology, philanthropy, and employees – to solve critical social issues. Our programs empower the next generation to realize the promise of the digital world.