Liberal Arts Career Week is a week-long event from January 16-20, 2017 and is designed to provide students with opportunities to develop professional skills and provide networking opportunities that will support their future career paths. By participating in this week’s employer and alumni panels, workshops, and alumni networking events, students can learn skills needed to embark on their career journey and achieve success in their professional lives.
- Get Connected: Networking & LinkedIn Tips
- Marketing Your Liberal Arts Degree
- Government & Non-Profit Industry Panel
- What are Employers Looking for?
- Employer Resume Reviews
- Roundtable Discussion with Alumni
- Daily Employer Info Tables & Networking Opportunities
Join the Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network and take advantage of all the great events and networking opportunities this week!
View more details on our website.