Looking for a job or internship? Want to improve your interviewing skills? Hoping to succeed at the career fair? There’s a class for all of it!
LA 103: Professional Development for the Liberal Arts Student assists students in the College of the Liberal Arts with:
- exploring career options;
- identifying career fields for Liberal Arts graduates;
- the job and internship search;
- developing skills to assist in career decision-making;
- networking with employers;
- and much more!
The class is one credit and available to all undergraduate students in the College. See information about dates and times below. Contact the Career Enrichment Network at email@example.com with any questions, and visit LionPATH Class Search for more information and register today!
Wednesdays, from 5:00p.m.-6:15p.m. in 006 Sparks Building
Wednesdays, from 2:30p.m.-3:45p.m. in 103 Bank of America Career Services