SEI Autism@Work Program Overview
SEI’s Autism@Work program believes and celebrates the full spectrum of ability our candidates and colleagues represent. We offer program support through the employee lifecycle including through recruitment and workplace readiness. Our Autism@Work Program is hosting a week-long exploration into financial services starting on August 12th, 2019 at our Oaks, PA campus. While our exploration week is unpaid, we cover all incidentals for our individuals who are committed to the week of learning.
- Immense learning and business exploration with leaders in our organization as well as self-study and business readiness.
- A minimum of 2 business shadows to explore areas of interest to the students.
- Reverse career fair with our managers to showcase the students’ skillsets.
- Business collaborative team with other Autism@Work students building a marketing campaign with help from our staff.
- Resume review and interview preparation to help students succeed in their selected areas of interest.
- Must currently be enrolled in a college / university setting OR a graduate within the last 5 years (All majors welcomed)
- Must be willing to learn and explore new roles within financial services. Asking questions is important!
How to Apply
- Send a resume and brief cover letter with why Autism@Work is meaningful to you. Email both to: o Autismfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Peracchia and Krista Deguffroy are the program directors and can be reached with any questions.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we’re (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.